How do I mark a car as SORN?

If your vehicle has been sitting for some time, your car will require a statutory off-road notice.

You can mark your vehicle as SORN via the DVLA website.

If you’re looking to scrap your car, you would not need to mark your car as SORN and would simply need to inform the DVLA of your vehicle being scrapped.

Table of Contents
Get The Latest Updates

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

No spam, notifications only about new products, updates.
Scrap My Metal
Get a Quote >
Get a Scrap Car Quote

We have hundreds of scrap car buyers waiting to buy your scrap car.