How Do I Change Ownership Of A Vehicle With The DVLA?

A certificate of destruction (COD) is a document from the DVLA that states your vehicle has been crushed at an Authorised treatment facility.

Only a fully licenced authorised treatment facility can issue a certificate of destruction as the environment agency and the DVLA regulate them.

If you require a COD, you must inform us when booking, as some of our salvage buyers may repurpose salvageable parts of your vehicle to be used on the road.

Table of Contents
Get The Latest Updates

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

No spam, notifications only about new products, updates.
Scrap My Metal
Get a Quote >
Get a Scrap Car Quote

We have hundreds of scrap car buyers waiting to buy your scrap car.