Do I Need A Waste Carriers Licence Certificate To Scrap A Car?

No, you do not need waste carriers to licence to scrap your car.

You will only need waste carriers to licence if you regularly collect and dispose of end-of-life vehicles.

A Waste Licence Certificate is a document from the environment agency that states you are permitted to move any metal waste or ELV (End of Life Vehicle).

A waste carrier’s licence entitles you to transport your metal and ELV waste; however, it does not allow you to store, process or hold waste on a site.

Our network of agents is all licenced with the Environment Agency, so requiring a waste carriers licence to scrap your car is not necessary.

Table of Contents
Get The Latest Updates

Subscribe To Our Weekly Newsletter

No spam, notifications only about new products, updates.
Scrap My Metal
Get a Quote >
Get a Scrap Car Quote

We have hundreds of scrap car buyers waiting to buy your scrap car.