OR
Submit your Enquiry
FOR SCRAP METAL HERE:

Enter Your Reg
Enter Your Reg
Enter Your Postcode

We will send your quote link via SMS or Email immediately. We don’t send spam!

Irony Aluminium To Scrap?

Scrap Local’s time-served metal merchants quote the best scrap aluminium prices for irony aluminium!

Do you want to sell your irony aluminium with a local scrap yard? At Scrap local you can browse our industry-leading network to find local scrap yards in the UK who can scrap your irony aluminium without any hassle and for some of the best scrap aluminium prices. Make the most from your scrap aluminium and submit your details to scrap aluminium waste with our team today!

Local Scrapyards that buy Irony Aluminium

This grade of scrap aluminium is regularly used for vehicle parts including gearboxes and engines.

In general, reputable scrap yards will categorise your waste as irony aluminium if 30% of its weight consists of aluminium metal. The remaining 70% is typically steel.

You can make a surprising amount from irony aluminium in the UK!

Submit an enquiry to Scrap Local to see how much you could be offered to scrap your aluminium waste.

Scrap Metal Recycling

Our scrap metal collection and recycling service is built around your individual needs. We offer transit collections, skip collections as well as hiab services . We can provide regular scheduled collections or one-off collections at times to suit you.

Irony Aluminium Prices Per kg

We pay competitive rates for scrap metal by the tonne. 

Top Locations

Scrapyards in London

Scrapyards in Leeds

Scrapyards in Liverpool

Scrapyards in Manchester

Scrapyards in Burnley

Scrapyards in Blackburn

Scrapyards in Glasgow

Scrapyards in Edinburgh

Scrapyards in Bristol

Scrapyards in Preston

Scrapyards in Grimsby

Scrapyards in Scunthorpe

Our Scrap Network Buys All Grades Of Metal Waste

Scrap Copper

Scrap Brass

Scrap Lead

Scrap Aluminium

Scrap Stainless Steel

Scrap Light Iron

Scrap Alloy Wheels

Scrap Batteries

Keep Updated!

News – Prices – Updates! We don’t send spam so don’t worry.
Ling Metal Recycling has ran out of FREE Call Credits. Need a quote? Choose a service:
Ling Metal Recycling
Call now on 07917005632